Oracle Fusion HCM Online Training
This Oracle Fusion HCM online training course gives you the skills to benefit from the capabilities offered by Fusion Human Capital Management (HCM). HCM will enable you take advantage of easy to use insightful, social and personalized tools that cover an employee’s lifecycle. The course teaches you how to find, grow and retain the best talent within an organization. This helps increase organizational operations, give complete workforce insights and a means to connect via any device.
This course is designed to give you a solid foundation for all the key configurations that go into Oracle Fusion HCM. You get to learn more about the different applications in the software offering flexible deployment options, payroll, integrated core HR modules, collaboration, analytics, performance management and talent management. By the end of this training, you will be in a position to:
· Create an organizational model in Fusion HCM and Data Model
· Set up jobs and their positions using ESC
· Manage the workforce structure including jobs, positions, grades, locations and departments via discrete tasks
· Manage the workforce lifecycle – from hiring to termination
· Offer organization workers and managers a self-service option
· Customize the HCM software to fit organizational requirements
· Set up organizations through the Enterprise Structure Configurator
· Import and export data, including HCM extracts, file-based loader and spreadsheet loader
· Salary configuration
· Roles and security models
· And more
Why Oracle Fusion HCM Online Training?
Training in Oracle Fusion HCM places you in a unique position in the HR industry that is always in demand for such professionals. Oracle is one of the biggest software manufacturers in the world giving the company a brand weight that cannot be ignored. Oracle Fusion expands an organization’s number of choices when it comes to HR software deployment. The software enables organizations choose whether to deploy payroll and HR software on-premise, hosted by Oracle or hosted by a third party. This means that the organization can choose a deployment model that best fits its objectives, security requirements, uptime considerations, internal controls and service level agreement requirements.
In addition, the hybrid approach – cloud and on-premise solutions – by Oracle Fusion is a reflection of what HR software will be like in the near future. The offerings from the software come with the best enterprise information security in the software industry. This is thanks to the long history of Oracle in database, which offered granular security, and IT infrastructure for hosting.
Who Should Register?
· Oracle EBS consultants
· Human Resource professionals
· Oracle Fusion HCM support and implementation consultants
· IT project managers
To register, you need to have the following:
· A basic working knowledge of computers
· A good understanding of PeopleSoft HR/EBS Core HR (although not a requirement)
· Domain knowledge
Benefits of Learning Online
Budget cuts, course shortages and busy classrooms are just a few reasons why the traditional system of learning may not be the best option. Online education offers you several advantages including:
· All lectures and learning material is delivered via online platforms so you can easily access them from the comfort of your home or office
· Online courses look great on your resume
· Self-paced learning means that you can arrange your own learning schedule
· The average cost of online learning is significantly lower compared to the traditional campus training model
Oracle Fusion HCM online training course gives you an edge to step into the world of Fusion HCM consultancy. Learn through desktop, iOS and Android from anywhere and get rewarded a certificate of completion that will open more career doors for you.
- Over 30 lectures and 30 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Self
Request a call to get course content