Learn Linux Administration Online Training
Learn Linux administration online training and become a Linux system administrator – one of the most sought after professionals in the IT industry today. Whether you are looking to prepare yourself for the Linux Foundation Certified System Administration certification, transitioning from another platform to Linux, require help to jump start your new Linux career or just looking to brush up your skills, this course teaches you all you need to move ahead.
This Linux administration course is designed to cover the most fundamental and critical concepts of Linux server administration. You will also learn:
· The steps that go into the administration, configuration and upgrading of Linux systems of different flavors including Ubuntu/Debian, Red Hat and SUSE
· Package management and process monitoring
· System services
· User administration
· Shell scripting and Kerberos
· And more
By the end of the course, you will understand how to use these concepts in everyday real world situations. Apply these new skills and become the next Linux System Administrator in your organization.
Why Learn Linux Administration?
Linux is the top choice for organizations that maintain their own servers. Not only is hosting space cheap, but also because the database is open source; therefore, driving more companies into preferring Linux servers for both web applications and hosting purposes. As a Linux Administrator you will be expected to:
· Train and support other administrators in the company
· Troubleshoot Linux server issues
· Review and fix issues found in error logs
· Install business-critical procedures and security tools
· Upgrade server software
· Frequently back up data, create storage procedures and schedule back ups
· Work with Linux compatible applications
· Monitor servers
Apart from the Internet, Linux has also made inroads into just about every corner of the everyday life via Android mobiles and televisions that run on it. Back to the basics, Linux software is freeware that is used in desktops, laptops, mobile devices, supercomputers, airplanes, cars, and many more gadgets. Knowledge in Linux and a computer can help you create gadgets, even at home.
Who Can Learn Linux Administration Online Training?
This course is designed for anyone who wants to be a Linux Administrator or:
· With experience working with Linux, but looking to learn more about the Linux command interface
· Is a Linux user that wants to become a power user
· New to Linux (however, you should have basic knowledge of Linux, its utilities and text editors)
The course is designed with the following key things in mind:
· Efficiency: As you go through the course, you learn and experience an entire new world. You also gain expert knowledge that will set you apart from your contemporaries.
· Simplicity: The course is easy to master and all you have to do is read, watch and practice anywhere you are, as long as you have an Internet connection.
· Coverage: The expert teaching team has put together a syllabus that covers everything that goes into Linux system administration.
Learn Linux Administration online training that will change your career and point you in the right direction. This course is designed in such a way that anyone can comfortably work through text tutorials and videos. Enrolling in this online course will equip you with the necessary tools and skills as you enter the big world that is Linux.
- Over 30 lectures and 25 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 25 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Self
Request a call to get a course content