Hello, we give you a basic idea about what is Tibco administration. Tibco administration is a domain which is a collection of users, machines and services. Before having clear idea about administration domain, you need to be aware of what is tibco administrator. So below explains about tibco administrator in detail which is one of the Online Training Courses
What is Tibco Administrator?
Tibco administrator is a GUI based tool which uses to deploy and configure applications. This manages resources, manage users and perform various administrative operations in TIBCO environment by operational resources.
Tibco administrator has two major components:
- Administration server.
- Web browser based graphical user interface.
- The administration server manages resources in an administration domain.
- Web browser based graphical user interface provides a web browser interface. It allows configuring users and applications, deploy applications. It tracks processes and machines in an administration domain.
There are few modules provided by TIBCO administrator GUI, they are:
- User management: This allows setting permissions for adapter users. Authentication, users and groups and assign access control lists to users are defined. Security provided for server based projects during design time. Security also for deployed applications at runtime.
- Resource management: This allows monitoring machines and all running applications in a tibco administration domain.
- Application management: This allows uploading enterprise archive files, and creates, configure, and deploy adapters. This used to start and stop adapters.
- Load balancing: A primary and secondary TIBCO administration server served by an adapter. Primary server allows operations such as read and write, while the secondary server supports only read operation. Load balancing implemented through the use of TIBCO rendezvous distributed queue protocol. Therefore not available for HTTP.
- Failure recovery: Load balanced TIBCO administration used for failure recovery. You can use a database backend for your server. Checkpoints are used in the database for failure recovery.
MindBoxTrainings Online : Tibco Online Training Course
Tibco administration domain is a group of users, machines, and tibco businessworks components that monitors and manages.
- Each administration domain has only one administration server.
- When multiple machines work in different ways, it is to consider that they all should belong to same administration domain.
The tibco administration domain has three machines. Each machine has tibco runtime agent installed and a tibco hawk agent running. First machine has an adapter installed, second is a tibco businessworks and last machine has the administration server installed. The Web browser based graphical user interface runs from any machine, including machines not in the domain.
Main responsibilities of Tibco Administrator server:
- It provides security for domains.
- It Provides options for fault tolerance and load balancing.
- It manages storage of data for administration domains.
- It manages transport options for applications deployed in domain.
TIBCO has many concepts such as TIBCO Administrator, TIBCO AMX Businessworks and TIBCO Business Events etc… Learning TIBCO can mould your career in a brighter path. Anyone having interest can learn Tibco. The prerequisites in learning tibco administration are the minimum knowledge about any programming language like C, CPP/JAVA.
Tag:Obline Tibco Trainings, Online Training Tibco, Tibco 6.x Active Matrix Online Training, Tibco Administrtation Online Training, Tibco BE Online Training, Tibco BW Administration Online Training, Tibco BW Online Training, Tibco HWAK Online Training, Tibco Online Training, Tibco Spot Fire Online Training