Learning is an interactive process whether it is an online training, self directing learning or traditional classroom learning. Asking questions during training will give tutors the ability to constantly redirect their materials. Also they also stay on topics that aren’t being understood. They revise their approach to make sure that you are getting it.
The most important 5 things to ask in online training demo session are as follows.
- What is training session plan?
This is also called as a learning plan which is an organized description of various activities and resources. This helps to guide a group towards a specific learning objective. You ask about the details about the subject matter that tutor will teach.
- How long the training is conducted?
Ask about the duration of the online training course, and schedule of the overall course. This helps you to plan your day and also plan for the future after completion of your course.
- What is the use of this training demo session?
This is the first and foremost question to be asked you yourself and even to the trainers. Without knowing the use and benefits of the online training demo session, it is useless to attend the session. This is ultimately leads to waste of time. So, know the use of training demo session and make use of it in a well mannered. More than tutor presenting you the demo, you are more benefited if once you get involved in the demo. Make sure that the tutor explains you the points which are difficult to understand.
- What are the learning objectives does online training demo session cover?
Learning objectives are more useful to start up the online training session. So be aware and know the learning objectives and make sure that they are helpful for your further learning. Ask about the concepts and skills involved in your training.
- What are the benefits of this online training?
Benefits are categorized into following:
- Syllabus: ask about the list of topics that will help you during the training you towards testing world.
- Interactive: make sure whether it comforts you by their talks and completely interactive. Each class should make you feel as a brainstorming session.
- Practice sessions: ask the details about practice sessions and what assignments will make you to apply the theory you learnt immediately.
- Communication improvement: communication skills are very important to get the job, so this training session should help you in communication skills also. So ask about how this software course trains you to be an IT professional. Your verbal and written communication skills need to be vastly improved along with the course.
- Resume support and interview preparation: ask about how long they support you in resume preparation. Ask them about what steps they involve in training you in attending an interview.
The above are the key points to remember before taking any demo session. Make sure it benefits you and your career after completion of online training.
Want To Take Training : MindBoxTrainings.com