You might have many questions in your mind to ask for trainers during your training period. So we help you to sort out the problem. There are many questions to be asked for trainers which help you in your career development.
Few questions are listed below:
- What is the best way to communicate with my recruiter?
- Who is the best person to reach out to with questions other than you?
- Are there any specific folders, or resources that you can point me to when you are busy?
- Can you list out the skills that found to be particularly important in my job role?
The above-asked questions are in your perspective. It is important to about your tutor’s experience also. Let us list out the questions in their perspective.
- Is there any different thing happened that surprised you when you first started in this role?
- What is the most challenging aspect of this role?
- Can you define success in this role through your experience?
- can you mention any opportunities for improvement of this organization which feels to conduct its businesses?
As you start to acquire the foundational skills, you will find some time to understand the company’s expectations for you. Then these answers will help you to set goals and identify areas to focus on your first few months.
The below-asked questions are quite natural that every trainee wants to know the perfect answer.
- How will I be evaluated? Is it based on soft skills, specific metrics, or both?
- What is the priority project in your first few months?
- Explain how this role fit the goals of the immediate team, the department, and the company overall?
The things to keep in mind while asking questions for trainers:
- Don’t ask questions for the sake of showing your timepass.
Your trainer can easily identify such things if happen as he is experienced with many trainees before. So ask questions only when you’re genuinely curious or confused about something. Listen carefully to the response given by your trainer
- Be observant.
If your trainer repeats something always, it is probably important. Take a note at the end of the day to summarize the key points for that day. This allows you to quickly jog your memory to the next morning.
Role-based questions for trainer during training period:
- What are the methodologies do you follow in training?
- Which subject do you enjoy teaching?
- Which subject you teach more often?
- Give me an example of how to use technology in a job. What e-learning software do you suggest to prefer?
- How do you manage with the news and trends in employee training?
- From how long you’re working as a trainer and training the trainees?
- In what field, you are certified?
The above questions are asked only to create some confidence in you that you are in right hands for training.