It’s time discover your talent. As you are the beginner for interviews, I will guide you in interview preparation. My preparation will help you in facing your first interview.
Before starting your search for jobs, it is better to attend the recruitment training for more benefits.
Recruitment training is all about teaching you overall concepts regarding the interview. By this, you can mold yourself perfect in attending interviews. Interview preparation is completely different from gaining your degree. The person who scores 90% in academics may not get the job. In the same way, a person who has 60% in academics can be placed in MNCs. The interview is all about showing out what really you are.
Points to be focused on attending your first interview:
About the company:
Get the clear details of the company such as company name, why the company is for, SEO of the company, cons, and pros of the company etc… Notify yourself about the job role you are applying for in that company. Gather information regarding the job role and get to know how you work in this role.
Confirm with the company about the interview process. The way they are going to conduct the interview either by the telephone, video or face-to-face interview. By this, you can build yourself free to the environment.
Interview preparation is not simple; it mostly requires much research and planning. Now, prepare for an interview by choosing some potential questions and prepare answers by yourself accordingly.
- Check out your CV and make sure that there are no mistakes or fake statements found.
- If you have any reference contacts, make them alert by informing about your interview.
- Revise about job role through job description; identify what skills required for the applied job role.
- Know about the interests and experience in the job that recruiter is looking for.
- Prepare questions for the recruiter to ask.
- Go to the company’s website and review clearly.
About you before interview:
Choose your outfit for the interview before night itself. Let your mind and soul rest for a long time, have a long and healthy sleep the before night. Plan your time when to start and always reach at least before 10mins to the interview location.
- On the interview day, eat a healthy and good food; it is better to eat light food.
- Carry a water bottle, money, pen, notepad, photo ID.
- Maintain the address of the company you’re going for
- Save the person’s contact number whom you meet after reaching the destination.
- Carry certificate folder with well-checked inside and make sure there is no loss of documents which are important.
- Take a printout of the interview invitation.
Give relevant answers clearly without any pause. Don’t be nerves. Talk loud, sit straight and relaxed, smile frequently, and maintain eye contact.
The above-mentioned tips will really work well if you practice and change yourself. Hope this interview preparation is helpful.